Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate My Red Peppered Sausage & Spinach Quiche 🙂 #Mysterybox#Seasonal

My Red Peppered Sausage & Spinach Quiche 🙂 #Mysterybox#Seasonal.

My Red Peppered Sausage & Spinach Quiche 🙂 #Mysterybox#Seasonal

Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my red peppered sausage & spinach quiche 🙂 #mysterybox#seasonal. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Red Peppered Sausage & Spinach Quiche 🙂 #Mysterybox#Seasonal is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Red Peppered Sausage & Spinach Quiche 🙂 #Mysterybox#Seasonal is something which I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my red peppered sausage & spinach quiche 🙂 #mysterybox#seasonal using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Red Peppered Sausage & Spinach Quiche 🙂 #Mysterybox#Seasonal:

  1. {Make ready of Eggs.
  2. {Make ready of Sausage.
  3. {Prepare of Grated Cheese.
  4. {Prepare of Diced Onion.
  5. {Take of big handfuls Spinach.
  6. {Prepare of Crushed Red Peppers.
  7. {Get of Smoked Paprika.
  8. {Prepare of Salt to taste.
  9. {Get of Milk.
  10. {Prepare of Some fresh Parsley to garnish.

Steps to make My Red Peppered Sausage & Spinach Quiche 🙂 #Mysterybox#Seasonal:

  1. Preheat Oven 170°C.
  2. Grill the sausages to near cooked and set aside.
  3. Add a little butter to a pan add the onions and Red pepper and paprika cook for 1 min next add the spinach and cook until near to wiltin 1 minute. Set aside.
  4. .
  5. 1n an oven dish grease the dish first with olive oil or butter. Add the grated cheese. Next add the spinach and onion..
  6. Slice the sausages into 1/2 inch disk shapes and add to the cheese and Spinach mix. Lift the cheese up to mix..
  7. Next add the eggs beaten or whisked with the milk, all over the sausage mix. Add a little salt and a m little black cracked peppercorns. Add to the oven for 10 minutes..
  8. Take out the oven when cooked let it rest and cool or go cold before trying to cut it. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley..

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my red peppered sausage & spinach quiche 🙂 #mysterybox#seasonal recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url