Recipe of Award-winning My Red Peppered Sausage & Spinach Quiche 🙂 #Mysterybox#Seasonal

My Red Peppered Sausage & Spinach Quiche 🙂 #Mysterybox#Seasonal.

My Red Peppered Sausage & Spinach Quiche 🙂 #Mysterybox#Seasonal

Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my red peppered sausage & spinach quiche 🙂 #mysterybox#seasonal. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Red Peppered Sausage & Spinach Quiche 🙂 #Mysterybox#Seasonal is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. My Red Peppered Sausage & Spinach Quiche 🙂 #Mysterybox#Seasonal is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my red peppered sausage & spinach quiche 🙂 #mysterybox#seasonal using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Red Peppered Sausage & Spinach Quiche 🙂 #Mysterybox#Seasonal:

  1. {Take 6 of Eggs.
  2. {Take 6 of Sausage.
  3. {Prepare 1 cup of Grated Cheese.
  4. {Take 2 tbls of Diced Onion.
  5. {Take 3 of big handfuls Spinach.
  6. {Prepare 1/2 tsp of Crushed Red Peppers.
  7. {Make ready 1/4 Tsp of Smoked Paprika.
  8. {Get of Salt to taste.
  9. {Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
  10. {Make ready of Some fresh Parsley to garnish.

Instructions to make My Red Peppered Sausage & Spinach Quiche 🙂 #Mysterybox#Seasonal:

  1. Preheat Oven 170°C.
  2. Grill the sausages to near cooked and set aside.
  3. Add a little butter to a pan add the onions and Red pepper and paprika cook for 1 min next add the spinach and cook until near to wiltin 1 minute. Set aside.
  4. .
  5. 1n an oven dish grease the dish first with olive oil or butter. Add the grated cheese. Next add the spinach and onion..
  6. Slice the sausages into 1/2 inch disk shapes and add to the cheese and Spinach mix. Lift the cheese up to mix..
  7. Next add the eggs beaten or whisked with the milk, all over the sausage mix. Add a little salt and a m little black cracked peppercorns. Add to the oven for 10 minutes..
  8. Take out the oven when cooked let it rest and cool or go cold before trying to cut it. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley..

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my red peppered sausage & spinach quiche 🙂 #mysterybox#seasonal recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url