Recipe of Favorite My Southern Fried Chicken

My Southern Fried Chicken.

My Southern Fried Chicken

Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my southern fried chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Southern Fried Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. My Southern Fried Chicken is something that I've loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my southern fried chicken using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Southern Fried Chicken:

  1. {Make ready 2 of large chicken breasts butterflied out or 4-6 thighs,.
  2. {Make ready 250 ml of buttermilk, or whole milk mixed with 3 tbsp lemon juice,.
  3. {Take of Vegetable oil for shallow frying,.
  4. {Prepare of Flour Seasoning:.
  5. {Prepare 3 of heaped tbsp plain flour,.
  6. {Take 1 tsp of smoked paprika,.
  7. {Take 1 tsp of garlic granules,.
  8. {Make ready 1 tsp of dried oregano,.
  9. {Take 1 tsp of dried basil,.
  10. {Make ready 1/2 tsp of dried thyme,.
  11. {Make ready 1 tsp of table salt,.
  12. {Get 1 tsp of ground white pepper,.
  13. {Make ready 1/2 tsp of mustard powder,.
  14. {Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground ginger,.
  15. {Prepare 1/2 tsp of celery salt.

Instructions to make My Southern Fried Chicken:

  1. Pour enough oil into a large frying pan to shallow fry the chicken and allow to heat up. Combine all of the flour seasoning ingredients together in a bowl. Add in 3 tbsp of buttermilk and stir through to create some nice little clumps in the seasoned flour. These will give some extra crunch once the chicken is fried..
  2. Preheat your oven to 180 (fan) or gas mark 6. Line a baking tray with foil then place over a wire rack. Take the chicken and dredge it through the flour to coat lightly, then into the buttermilk then again into the flour mix. Make sure it's really well covered with no chicken flesh showing. Get some of those clumps to stick on there too..
  3. Once the oil is really hot, (test by putting a small piece of chicken in and see if it sizzles), fry the coated chicken pieces for around 3-4 minutes each side until golden and nicely crisp. Lay out on the wire rack. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until completely cooked though and no pink flesh remains and the juices are clear. Eat and enjoy! :).

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my southern fried chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url