How to Prepare Yummy My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs

My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs.

My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs You can have My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs

  1. You need of ripe avocado I use small to medium size.
  2. It's of Lime juice.
  3. Prepare of Eggs.
  4. Prepare of sour cream.
  5. Prepare of Sea Salt.
  6. You need of Paprika.
  7. Prepare of Fresh ground Pepper.
  8. It's of Garlic powder.
  9. It's of Onion powder.
  10. You need of Dried cilantro.
  11. Prepare of Shredded chedder cheese.
  12. Prepare of Bacon bits.
  13. It's of Crispy fried onions.

My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs instructions

  1. Pre heat oven to 425 degrees.
  2. Slice avocado in half and remove pit. Scoop a little flesh from the middle if desired and brush on a little lime juice..
  3. Place avocados on top of muffin cups on a muffin tin and season with a little garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper..
  4. Crack 1 or 2 eggs in a bowl depending on how big the avocados are. I use 1 egg total for smaller avocados..
  5. Add a little salt and sour cream. If you use 2 eggs double the sour cream. Whip up with a fork and pour mixture into avocados. Sprinkle on pepper, cheese, bacon bits, crispy fried onions and cilantro..
  6. Bake for 15 minutes.
  7. Mix up the baked avocados with a fork and enjoy !.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url