Easiest Way to Make Quick Vickys Scottish Deep-Fried Mars Bar, No, I'm Not Joking!!

Vickys Scottish Deep-Fried Mars Bar, No, I'm Not Joking!!.

Vickys Scottish Deep-Fried Mars Bar, No, I'm Not Joking!!

Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vickys scottish deep-fried mars bar, no, i'm not joking!!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Vickys Scottish Deep-Fried Mars Bar, No, I'm Not Joking!! is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Vickys Scottish Deep-Fried Mars Bar, No, I'm Not Joking!! is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have vickys scottish deep-fried mars bar, no, i'm not joking!! using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Vickys Scottish Deep-Fried Mars Bar, No, I'm Not Joking!!:

  1. {Get 4 of bars of filled chocolate such as a Mars bar, Snickers, Moro, Milky Way, Twix etc.
  2. {Prepare 140 grams of plain flour.
  3. {Prepare 70 grams of cornflour/cornstarch.
  4. {Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda/bicarb.
  5. {Make ready 120 ml of beer or milk.
  6. {Prepare 1 of oil for frying.

Instructions to make Vickys Scottish Deep-Fried Mars Bar, No, I'm Not Joking!!:

  1. Chill the chocolate bars in the fridge. Mix the flours and baking soda together, then add the beer or milk until you get a batter with the consistency of single cream.
  2. Heat the oil until a small piece of bread will turn brown in a few seconds, but don't allow it to smoke. Coat the unwrapped chocolate bars completely in batter, then carefully lower them into the hot oil and fry until golden brown. It literally takes 5 seconds.
  3. Serve with vanilla ice cream and butterscotch sauce, or if you're like me and my friends in the mid-1990's, fries!.
  4. This joke recipe became a massive trend in the mid nineties, starting off in a chip shop in Stonehaven, near Aberdeen, Scotland. A local newspaper ran a story on it and before long it became national news and every chip shop in Britain was battering 200-300 Mars Bars a week! Sounds a bit gross but it's actually delicious! You couldn't eat a whole one though! The chocolate melts and the middle goes gooey and gorgeous.

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food vickys scottish deep-fried mars bar, no, i'm not joking!! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url