Easiest Way to Make Super Quick Homemade My Saturday night roasted chicken 🍗

My Saturday night roasted chicken 🍗.

My Saturday night roasted chicken 🍗

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my saturday night roasted chicken 🍗. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Saturday night roasted chicken 🍗 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Saturday night roasted chicken 🍗 is something that I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my saturday night roasted chicken 🍗 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Saturday night roasted chicken 🍗:

  1. {Get 6 of large chicken legs.
  2. {Make ready 2 of large onions into wedges.
  3. {Take 1/2 lb of mushrooms.
  4. {Get 2-3 tbsp of oil to coat chicken.
  5. {Get 2 tbsp of herb de province.
  6. {Make ready 1 tbsp of salt.
  7. {Take 1 tbsp of pepper.
  8. {Take 1/2 tbsp of dried sage.
  9. {Take 1 tbsp of onion powder.
  10. {Make ready 1 tsp of paprika.

Steps to make My Saturday night roasted chicken 🍗:

  1. Pre heat oven 180°c. Line a roasting pan add chicken, onions and mushrooms..
  2. Mix dry ingredients together Ciat chicken in oil then sprinkle on dry mixture..
  3. Cover with foil bake for 1 hour.
  4. Remove cover bake for 15-20 mins remove and.....enjoy.

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my saturday night roasted chicken 🍗 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url