Recipe of Super Quick Homemade My Chilli Sausage Pasta 🥰

My Chilli Sausage Pasta 🥰.

My Chilli Sausage Pasta 🥰

Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my chilli sausage pasta 🥰. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Chilli Sausage Pasta 🥰 is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. My Chilli Sausage Pasta 🥰 is something which I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my chilli sausage pasta 🥰 using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Chilli Sausage Pasta 🥰:

  1. {Get of Enough Pasta for 4 people.
  2. {Make ready 1 tbls of olive oil.
  3. {Make ready 8 of thick pork Sausage grilled all around and chopped up.
  4. {Take 2 handfuls of Spinach.
  5. {Prepare 1 of Bell pepper diced.
  6. {Prepare 1/2 of Large Onion diced.
  7. {Get 1/2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
  8. {Take 1/2 Tsp of dried Garlic granuals.
  9. {Make ready 1/2 Tsp of Rainbow pepper.
  10. {Prepare 2 Tsp of Sweet Chilli sauce.
  11. {Make ready 1 of dried Chicken stock cube.
  12. {Get 4 tbls of boiling water.
  13. {Prepare 2 Tsp of crushed marinade chilli.
  14. {Make ready 1/4 tsp of Thyme, lemon pepper.
  15. {Take 1 tbls of Sour Cream.
  16. {Get 1 of little cracked black pepper.

Steps to make My Chilli Sausage Pasta 🥰:

  1. Grill the sausages until browned. Then take off and set aside. Cut them up roughly into small pieces.
  2. Add the pasta in boiling salted water and cook pasta..
  3. Meanwhile add the oil to the pan then add the chopped onion. Next the Garlic? Pepper, chilli and thyme and lemon salt..
  4. Mix all in with the onions cook for 2 minutes on medium heat..
  5. Next add the chilli marinade (I bought this in a jar it's not too hot).
  6. Next sprinkle the chicken cube all over and mix in.then add the diced bell pepper..
  7. Now add the sausage and the tbls of boiling Water and stir in the sausage meat stir to mix in and cook for 3 minutes. Next add the pasta after draining the water off..
  8. Next the Spinach and stir then 2 tbls Sweet Chilli sauce stir to mix..
  9. Add to the serving plates and add 1 tbls Sour Cream black cracked pepper in the middle. Mix in before you eat it. ENJOY.

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my chilli sausage pasta 🥰 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url